Amazon Web Services
As a Consulting Partner of Amazon Web Services, we provide consulting, deployment analysis, management and monitoring for projects in the Cloud infrastructure using Amazon Web Services infrastructure such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS), DynamoDB and AutoScale. We also create tailored solutions for our clients.
Amazon Web Services (abbreviated AWS) is a collection of remote computing services that together make up a cloud computing platform, offered over the Internet by Amazon.com. The most central and well-known of these services are Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3. The service is advertised as providing a large computing capacity (potentially many servers) much faster and cheaper than building a physical server farm
|Professional Services||Managed Services|
|Defining your cloud strategy||AWS Billing and Account Management|
|Developing your cloud strategy||Monitoring, Reporting, and Analytics|
|Cloud Roadmaps||Load Balancing|
|Financial Assessments||Auto scaling solutions|
|TCO Analysis||Backup and Disaster Recovery|
|Architect AWS solutions||High Availability environments|
|Engineer solutions using AWS|
|Software application integration with Amazon Web Service|
- SES : offer end to end email marketing solution built using AWS SES.
- S3 : Content storage and management app built for for managing web portal contents.
- Cloud Migration : Architect, prototype, deploy LAMP and .Net based applications and Databases.
- Application Development : build scalable apps using LAMP and .Net technologies and deployment to AWS cloud.
- RDS: Build and manage databases using RDS, provide DBA support.
- Redshift: Industry specific BI solutions leveraging MS BI, Tableau and Redshift.
Benefits of using AWS
- Low Ongoing Cost – Pay as you go model
- No Upfront Investment – On hardware and servicing
- Apps not Ops – Focus time running your business and not on admin
- Flexible Capacity – highly scalable architecture
- Speed & Agility – With multiple EDGE locations, data access is faster than ever
- Global Reach
SaaSfocus AWS offerings
- Assessment of Current Infrastructure
- Migration Planning
- Optimization Consulting
- Compute & Networking (EC2, VPC, Route 53)
- Storage & Content Delivery (s3 & Cloud front)
- Database (RDS and Dynamo DB)
- App. Services (SES, SNS, SWF, SQS)
- APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- Customized application development on Amazon’s infrastructure.